194. If man give his affranchit to a tata and that bruissement die per the hands of the nurse, and the baby-sitter substitute another cri without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call http://datingranking.net/it/the-perfect-match-review her to account, and because she has substituted another chant without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of per freeman or break the bone of per freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break verso bone of a man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If verso man strike the person of per man (.i.addirittura., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip con public.
If per physician operate on a slave of a freeman for per severe wound with per bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore per slave of equal value
206. If a man strike another man per a quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: «I struck him without intent,» and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as per result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be verso man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If a man strike per man’s daughter and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through a stroke, he bring about a miscarriage sicuro the daughter of per freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of verso man and bring about verso miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If verso physician operate on verso man for per severe wound (or make per severe wound upon per man) with a bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (sopra the eye) of verso man with verso bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be per man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver to the physician.
218. If a physician operate on verso man for verso severe wound with a bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (per the eye) of a man with per bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If per physician set a broken bone for per man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver preciso the physician.
If he open an abscess (con his eye) with per bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver preciso extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver onesto the builder.
224. If a veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give esatto the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of a shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and cause its death, he shall give preciso the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If verso brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand per slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.